Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Randoms

  • The little girls and I were at my friend Jennifer's this morning. Jennifer and I were catching up while the kiddos were playing when Ainsley runs up to me and asks me if I want to go see the Zhu Zhu Pets. Jennifer and I look at each other somewhat confused as Ains leads me in to see them. They end up being two guinea pigs, Kit Kat and Heshey. Cute guinea pigs! Jennifer was nice enough to get them out one at a time for Ainsley to see. The entire time she kept confusing Zhu Zhu Pets and guinea pigs, at one point Ains looks at Jennifer and said, "I just kidding!" So cute! She then throws out the name "Nemo" for one of them and Jennifer looked over at me, I then had to explain that in an episode of Dora the Explorer they had to find the class pet that was a guinea pig named Nemo. It was confusing and silly. Thanks Jennifer for sharing your guinea pigs/Zhu Zhu Pet/Nemo with us!
  • October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. I am not sure how many people know this, but K and I have lost 6 babies through miscarriage. It has and at times continues to be difficult for us. We lost our first baby a little over 4 1/2 years ago and now feel as though the Lord has placed on me the opportunity to pray for others going through difficult times. I have been thinking about starting a prayer list on Tuesdays. Others can add who/what they are praying for on Tuesday, that way we can all be praying for each other's prayer lists. Does that sound like something that anyone else would be interested in? Please let me know.
  • Adison has her yearly check-up today, I cannot wait to find out how she has grown!
  • Abby is finally feeling better, she is back to her old self. We are a little over half way through her antibiotic, I cannot wait for her to be completely over this nasty ear infection.
  • We had all three girls' birthday party with K's side of the family in KC this past weekend. The girls had a blast, received some wonderful gifts and most importantly, we got to spend some great time with K's family. I will have some pics and do a post about that soon!
  • I have a lot of things to get done around the house, but have not been sleeping well. Hopefully I will catch up on some sleep!
  • Tonight is the season finale of Teen Mom, I cannot wait to watch it!
Okay folks, that is it for today. I am off to be productive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment