Friday, October 1, 2010

I am EXHAUSTED and pleased.

Today was pretty much all about the girls' birthdays.
My mom came in town and along with my sister-in-law, my niece, my two little girls and myself, we enjoyed some yummy Italian food and did some shopping at my favorite place.
We then said good-bye to Betsy and Cameron and headed back to my place.

Mom & I talked and got caught up.
Before we knew it, she had to leave and I had to pick up Adison.

My Dad was going to watch the girls so that K and I could do some birthday shopping for the girls.
All 3 of their birthdays are within 5 weeks.
We decided to do all of the shopping at once.
It was very strange being out without the children.

We headed back to my favorite place, then off to Toys R Us.
After that we went to the store to get some last minute party supplies.
I still had to back the cake and cupcakes (shhh, don't tell!)

After picking up the girls, we headed over to pick up Adison's bff.
They are having a little sleep-over tonight.
Then partying tomorrow.
I hope that Adison has a blast.


(Adison, 3 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment