Monday, October 25, 2010

I didn't do a post yesterday


Here is the pumpkin that we carved.
It has a silly mouth, one side looks like a frown and the other side looks like it is smiling.
It looks like it can't decide how it feels.
The kids had a blast doing it.
I am glad that we only did the one pumpkin, that took all of their concentration.

Our day yesterday went NOTHING like planned.
K and I were awakened yesterday morning by the sound of Ainsley throwing a toy down the stairs.
It was just an off morning.
Oh well, we spent the day together and that it what matters.

Last night though was AMAZING!!!!!
K and I LOVE TobyMac!
We discovered about a month ago that TobyMac, Third Day, Michael W. Smith and Max Lucado were putting on a concert series called the "Make a Difference Tour."
K and I decided that it would be, in the words of Ainsley, "so so awesome" if we could go.
(Plus it was a great way to celebrate 10 years of marriage a little early.)
We asked my Dad if he could watch the kids and he could. Score!
Since it was going to be on Sunday night and that is the night that we have small group with Sarah and Erik, we thought it would be fun to surprise them with going to the concert.

Needless to say, the concert was AMAZING! (I am sounding a bit repetitive.)
TobyMac performed all of the songs that I was hoping he would.
It was just such a cool show and it was completely focused on Christ as all of the performers sing Christian music.
Max Lucado is a Christian author though.

Third Day rocked the house! (I love them!)
Michael W. Smith was simply amazing and Max Lucado was so genuine and inspiring.
I would really like to go see TobyMac in concert again.
It was AMAZING! (There is that word again!)

While we were at the concert Adison lost another tooth.
That makes it tooth #4.
She was so funny when she woke up this morning.
She was so upset that she didn't get to go to the concert last night & BEGGED K and I us to take her next time.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment