Friday, October 8, 2010

A letter to Adison on her birthday

My Dear Girl,
You are a blessing to your father and I.
I love you so much that words cannot express the depth of my feelings for you.
You are such an amazing daughter,
sister,
cousin,
friend,
granddaughter,
niece,
child of God,
the list could go on and on (and is in no specific order).


1 month
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years
6 years
7 years
8 years

I pray that you know my dear girl, how much you mean to me.
That you were the beginning of a family for us.
That I will always have that extra hug and snuggle for you.
That my meaning became clear that first day eight years ago when I first held you in my arms.
I love you with all of my heart and am so excited to celebrate having you in our lives for 8 years now!

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet, I love it and wow she looks just like you did as a child... What a true blessing you are to each other..

    ReplyDelete