Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You make me cupcake happy


I was talking with one of my besties, Jennifer, and thought this would be a fun idea to do.
Every week, hopefully on Wednesday, but possibly another day, it would be fun to give someone a "Cupcake Happiness" award or recognition or something, maybe it's for a blog post or for the person themselves.
You guys could "nominate" someone or share a blog post that spoke to you.
No rules, just being able to maybe brighten someones day.

Isn't that a fun idea!?!
So, for today, February 1st, 2012 {I totally almost typed 2011} I will give it to Jennifer.
Jennifer, you are one of my best friends, you stood right by my side through miscarriages and my fears while pregnant with Abby.
You love my kids like they were your own and have been such a wonderful friend.

**I'm working on a blog button for it, do you think that's a good idea?**

Please let me know your thoughts and comments, I appreciate it
xoxo, me


1 comment: