Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cell phone favs

I don't know if it is because the cold weather that came through or the dark skies or what, but I have a case of the zzzzz's today.
I had NO idea what to write about and thought that I would just scan through my cell pics to see if one of them might spark a idea.
I ended up finding so many of them that VOILA a blog post!
Awesome!



I. CANNOT. STAND. POKEMON.
Not one little bit, I can't even pretend.
Adison, however, LOVES it.
Sometimes, I decided to be nice and let her watch a Pokemon movie.
Deep thoughts shown her folks, deep thoughts.



We went on a hike with K's parents when they were here and came across this lovely, abandoned building.
I am such a sucker for architecture.
Isn't is just lovely and oh so classic.



Thunk.
That was me hitting the floor.
Knock me over with wet noodle, I just can't handle the preciousness that is this child.



Oh my precious.
How very delicious you are.
My bestie gave me one of these for my birthday, she knows me oh so well.
Cupcake? Yes please!



Speaking of birthdays.
This was taken on K's birthday, the day before mine.
A lot of our pictures look like this, K being goofy, me attempting to not look like insomnia has kicked my butt again.
It's a very "us" picture.



This is picture is so perfectly Ainsley that I can't help but smile each and every time I look at it.
I see happiness, I feel happiness.



Spirit week last year.
This was for "Crazy Hair Day".
She wanted to have all of our flower hair clips in her hair at once.
I simply adore this picture of Adison.



This is one of my most favorite Abby pictures of all time.
There is just something about it that makes it, I don't know what the word is...



Ainsley.
Just Ainsley.
My girlie girl, my fancy pants.
She is just oh so glamorous and lovely.



This is still one of my most favorite memories.
Swinging on a vine in the middle of the woods.
Who gets to do that anywhere other than the movies.
I pushed back my usual reservations and just went with it.
I felt the wind in my hair, the tightening of muscles hanging on, the exhilaration of swinging through the air.

1 comment: