Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny


The Good: life is good, busy, but good. Tonight is finally a free night, would it be bad to be in bed before 9? Abby and I made muffins this morning, she loves to help. The latest Twilight movie comes out on DVD this weekend, I can't wait to watch it! I am making homemade pizza tonight, it is going to be soooooo good! I am setting some goals for myself, to help me to become more organized and such. I don't do New Year's Resolutions because well, I tend to lack long term follow through, life has enough stresses as it is without me adding to it. However, I do think that having some new goals for myself such as getting up a bit earlier in the morning will help immensely.

The Bad: all three girls have been kind of cranky lately, more prone to tears. Maybe they are ready for spring and to be outside again??? It seems that there is just a lot of sadness in the world right now, at times it can seem overwhelming, I am so grateful to know that God is in control of all.

The Funny: This picture, oh my word. We were watching Cinderella this afternoon, maybe she hadn't seen it in a while or something, but the part where Cinderella's stepsisters are ripping apart her dress produced this reaction in Ainsley. 





Yep, I think her reaction accurately depicts their horrible behavior.
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment