Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
Cry. A good 'ol cry normally helps me tremendously. Otherwise I call my mom and then I will usually start crying. I don't cry too often, but it certainly does help...a lot.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
We don't do much for V-day. We do try to do something special for the kids though, any chance to celebrate. Normally I will decorate the table all fancy and make something special for dinner. The kids love it.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
Probably more productive simply because I know that I won't have any backup later so I either get things done immediately or I will get swamped later.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
Just after the chaos of getting the older two ready and to school, when it is just me and Abby. I have a cup of coffee and listen to Abby talk or play. It's the calm after the storm. My second favorite though is when all three girls are home and then K walks in the door. The squeals and shouts for "Daddy!" are wonderful.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
I have a confession to make, I have never done karaoke before. *gasp* If I did though it would probably be to some rap song from the 90's. In all honesty though, any song would do. I love to sing {not that I have the voice for it, ha!}.

3 comments:

  1. Karaoke...I do it every time I get in my car. And sometimes in the privacy of my own home when Dave's at work. My favorite is Martina mcbride's Independence Day. I would say I can sing it better than she does. Others...would probably disagree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, Mari, this had me literally laughing out loud. I guess I sing karaoke in the car, the shower...um pretty much all the time. I bet you do sound way better than Martina McBride, in fact, I'm positive.

      I hope you have a lovely weekend, xoxo

      Delete
    2. Why, Thank you!!!! I see there are two of us with some taste in this world ;-)

      Delete