Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Hello my lovelies, how has your Tuesday been?
Mine, well, it's been action packed and successful.

I realized after reading the comments from yesterdays post that I should have mentioned that no, no we didn't bring cute little beagle pup home.
Not that I didn't want to anything, but we live in a little house to begin with.
Three kids, three cats, we are full and have zero vacancies.
And K is allergic to dogs and one of our cats is high-strung.
Eek, I don't even want to think about how Zoe would take that.
*shuddering*

Okay, back to the tasty part that the title talked about.

Guess what she is giving away????
In honor of St. Patty's Day, she hosting a green, cupcake themed giveaway!
You'd better believe that I entered!
Head on over to her blog, enter and look around a while.
You will love her!