Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A little of this and a little of that


Somehow Abby officially turned into a two year old. Not age wise, that happened a few months back. I mean temperament wise, yep, the oh so terrible twos have struck. Thanks to her bickering with Ainsley I know hear things like "You a meanie!" "I don't yike you!" It's simultaneously heartbreaking {that she's growing up so fast}, frustrating {BECAUSE OH MY GOODNESS} and funny {I have a hard time keeping a straight face}.

This week is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness week. You can read more about it here, here and here.  

I've been feeling a little stretched lately. I feels like there is so much going on and very little rest/down time. I have no idea how working moms do it. 

Did I tell you that my lovely sister-in-law, Betsy, has a blog now!?!? You need to go check it out, seriously, head on over and show some love, please :)

I am kind of addicted to muffins right now. Yum. They are kind of like cupcakes, you know, without the delicious frosting. I like to have one in the morning with a tasty cup-a-joe.

K and I are currently addicted to watching The Mentalist. It is so good and dramatic, I LOVE it. 

I am super excited, the latest Twilight movie is going to be out on DVD on Saturday! {Imagine Saturday being sung slightly operatic.} I didn't see it in the theater and cannot wait to see it, woo hoo!

What shows are you watching that you love?
K and I often to at home date nights and watch shows {Castle, Big Bang Theory, The Closer}. I want to start watching Downtown Abbey, I have heard it is fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. my son is in the throes of the terrible twos although he is three in two weeks! enjoy it, lol.
    I am super excited to see twilight myself! As a twihard, I missed it in theaters due to late pregnancy, but I am looking forward to it also!

    ReplyDelete