Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a V-Day recap (picture heavy)

Valentine's Day.
I think it is a fun holiday, but I mostly get into it for the kiddos.
 
My morning started off so sweet with hubby wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day first thing.
Then I got Abby up and ugh, she is either teething or has a bit of a stomach bug because homegirl smelled awful (that is putting it mildly, believe me!).
(Later on the stomach bug would be revealed as the winner of that decision.)
So I get her cleaned up and got the bigger girls ready for the day.
Adison was so cute wearing pink AND she picked the shirt out on her own.
(Yes, I realize she is 8 and should be picking out her own clothes, but she doesn't care what she wears. So I usually just toss a shirt her way and she is pleased as punch!)


I had to go to the store right after dropping Adison off at school to get some milk for the Babs and while there they had the cutest donuts and I thought that would be a fun little treat for Ainsley.
Ainsley was so excited that they had pink cupcakes (that is what she kept calling the donuts)!


So I cut them so we could eat them a little bit easier, then told Ainsley that they were ready.
She then told me that she wasn't hungry and her stomach hurt, she then went to lay down on the couch.
That should have been my warning, that she layed down.
Not 10 minutest later I hear, "Mama! I'm going to pook!
I run to get her a puke bowl and within 5 minutes she is puking.
This is how she spent the rest of the afternoon.


Flash forward, we get Adison from school, K gets home from work and dinner is cooking.
Time for pictures, Valentine's day has to be properly documented.
(Lee was feeling much better!)



Then, in my attempt to get a picture of my sweetheart and I this happened.
He is such a stinker!



Then I FINALLY got this.



After dinner, the girls (and a big girl) got their sweets.
K did all the Valentine's day shopping, what a catch!
They also got some sweet gifts from K's parents.
They rock!

 






It was a great day in the end.
We had a wonderful day sharing and showing love, can't ask for more that that!


**Bonus**
I had to share these pics that I took this morning, the girls were just too cute!





Happy Tuesday!



10 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable. Looks like you and your family had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great Valentines day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family!
    Stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your little girl was sick yesterday but seems like the rest of the day went well!! Great pic of you and your hubs too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw. I'm glad you had a fun day even though you're little one got sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have sworn I commented on this post..apparently my mind is going too...oh no! haha!

    It looks like such a good day..well..except for the whole being sick thing!

    And I still can't get over the resemblance between Adison and my youngest swiss girl..I was just showing my cousin photos and she was like 'No way, not even close' and then I found one from when she was Adisons AGE, and not all made up (why the heck is a 9/10 year old made up?! I'll have to show you THAT photo too..haha!) and she was like..OMG - IS THAT THE SAME GIRL!? And I was like..NOPE! I WIN! LOL! I need to send you some photos..haha! :)

    ALSO - The photos of the two of you are super cute - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable little girls! I have 3 little fantastic boys, but I just melt when I see cute princesses. oh someday?? i hope :)
    Now following... I saw you on Mommy Blogs :)

    http://www.ourlittlebubble.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable little girls! I have 3 little fantastic boys, but I just melt when I see cute princesses. oh someday?? i hope :)
    Now following... I saw you on Mommy Blogs :)

    http://www.ourlittlebubble.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw. I'm glad you had a fun day even though you're little one got sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful family!
    Stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete