Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday







1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Um, as embarrassed as I am to admit this, yes. I'm a mom and there are mornings, more than I would like to admit, that I roll out of bed, grad the closest articles of clothing and throw them on. Sigh.




2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Probably Kansas City, it is really close to a lot of family. We are pretty happy with the size of our current town. It's big enough to have the stores & restaurants that we want to go to yet small enough for there not to be too much traffic.




3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
At this point I would just take a vacation, period. But if I had to choose it would probably depend on the length of time in the car. I really don't mind either, but with having a one year old and three year old, long car trips can be a bit much for them. But really, I would do either for a vacation.




4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I don't spring clean, gasp! I do my normal maintenance cleaning then once a month or so the whole family (minus the one year old) gets involved to really get the place shiny looking. I love having a clean house, but really just don't enjoy cleaning.




5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I can't just choose one, I love to read and pretty much enjoy everything. I love reading the Harry Potter series and well, everything. I can't just choose one. It's like choosing the best song that you have ever heard, I am too indecisive to choose one.

3 comments:

  1. don't ever be embarrassed about wearing the same thing more than once. i do it and don't have a kid in sight!

    ReplyDelete