Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Abby is finally over her stomach bug, nasty diaper thing. Ainsley seems to be getting better with her sassiness, we are having much better days! Adison is a truly amazing big sister. Hubby got home safely from work today (the roads are awful! We had freezing rain and snow today.)

The Bad: Ainsley fell out of her bed last night and she was really scared. It is snowing again, seriously, this feels like a never ending winter. I still haven't taken the car in, I need to, but am kind of hoping that if I ignore it that it will stop. That is sooo likely to happen.

The Funny: Adison said to me the other night, "Mommy, your name is spelled D-A-N-Y, ya know, the Y is silent but kinda sounds like an A." What??? K and I were seriously rolling with that one. Abby is still doing her silly dance and I cannot catch it on video, she is a smart, sneaky cookie. Ainsley is 3 and well pretty much every other word that comes out of her mouth is a riot.



Your turn, please share I could use a laugh, this snow is driving me batty!

1 comment:

  1. The Good: It's opening weekend for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at Topeka Civic Theatre
    The Bad: Almost got ran over by a semi and a snow plow truck while driving through the crazy storm to make it to TCT on time.
    The Funny: One of my fellow actors split his pants during a dance number and had to dance with his thighs held together for the rest of the scene. :)

    ReplyDelete