Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sickies, talking and hair

How is that for a title?

Abby hamming it up for me.  

Hugging her horse.
Please excuse the mess in the pictures :)

++++++++++

Ugh, I am feeling a case of the sickies coming on.
All three girls have had it and I feel as though I am coming down with it too.
I am supposed to go jogging tonight but just don't think I could make it.
Maybe tomorrow???
Hopefully, fingers crossed!
Please pray that K does not get sick.
Sickness and asthma do not go well together, AT ALL!

++++++++++

On a positive note, Abby started saying, "Ma ma"!!!
Since she had failed so many hearing tests as a newborn, we were so unsure as to what her language development might look like.
Abby is so very proud of herself and I just clap and squeal when she says it.
I have celebrated this milestone so much as I just didn't know if/when it would happen.
Such a cause for celebration!
Plus, she sounds so cute saying it!

++++++++++

When K walked in the door last night, he looked at me funny and asked what had happened to my hair!?!
I quickly informed him that is something that no wife wants to hear when she has made a change to her hair.
He then informed me that he really likes it but that it surprised him.
So the verdict is in, he likes it. Yippee!

++++++++++

I am off to lay on the couch and watch a movie with my little sweeties.
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment