Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Abby demolished her birthday cake!

Abby is officially one.
Well, yesterday.
Today she is 1 1/365.
Yes, apparently I like to be VERY specific.
Just kidding.

Anyways, last night we had a small get together to celebrate our baby girl's birthday.
We had so much fun!
The kids all had a blast.

Today I thought I would share some pics of the sequence of her cake destruction.
The cake was THOROUGHLY destroyed!







I love the last pic.
I can almost hear her saying something like:
"Ha! How do you like that!"
or
"Can you believe I just ate that entire thing!!!"

That picture STILL cracks me up.
She has cake down her dress, up her nose, caked in her hair (no pun intended), it was even in her ears!
I am so glad that I bathed her BEFORE the party!
Oh, and that I vacuumed BEFORE the party!
You would think that I would have this figured out by now, oh well!

Seriously though, we had a wonderful time.
It was a great way to celebrate her first year of life.
I even managed to not cry, woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I love these first cake pictures. They are always so excited to have that much sugar and they go at it like it's the last time it'll ever happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these first cake pictures. They are always so excited to have that much sugar and they go at it like it's the last time it'll ever happen!

    ReplyDelete