Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving take 2

As I said before out Thanksgiving plans were temporarily rearranged.
Everyone was healthy and feeling better so we headed over this weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving with K's family.
The festivities began on Saturday afternoon.
We had the yummiest food!
Smoked turkey, a peppery pork dish, mashed potatoes, broccoli, sweet potatoes and oh the list continues!

A pic of my honey and myself

We also attempted to get a family picture.
As shown below, none of them turned out.
Grrr!
(There were four cameras going, hence me looking at the wrong camera the whole time.!)
After we get our tree up we are going to take another one.
Speaking of said tree, it is still not up!
It has to happen by the end of the week.
I am hoping for tonight but we will have to see how tired K is from work.
I will keep you posted.





Okay friends, it was fun.
I will chat with you on the flip side.
(Hopefully with pics and a post about our tree!)

1 comment: