Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday everyone!

What are your plans for the weekend?

I am thinking of putting up my Christmas tree.
I am ready!
Are you?
I will post pictures if we put ours up.
I can't wait to see how your trees look!
Seriously, I love seeing how other people decorate their trees!


Not much going on around these parts.
Ainsley and Abby have finally caught Adison's cold.
No fun, praying that K and I don't get it.


Imaginary friends have not made their return yet.
Still waiting...patiently.

We also need to go grocery shopping, oh la la, glamorous!

+++++++++++

I have a frustration though, why oh why do my ballet flats have to hurt my feet????
Does this make any sense?
Granted, I am as flat footed as they come, but seriously!
My outfit looked so cute today, I should get a picture, but the shoes hurt. GRRR!

+++++++++++

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
See you tomorrow :)

Love ya,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment