Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween; the 4th and final post!

This Halloween we headed over to see K's family.
We hung out at my in-law's house on Saturday.
K and his Dad (Bob) went out to shoot guns and the girls and I did some shopping with K's Mom (Terrie).
Something that you should know about K's family is that they are AMAZING people!
I love them!

Sunday we headed over to his sister (Anna) and her husband's (Isaac) house.
They have four of the cutest kids EVER and our kids are all besties.
It makes for some SERIOUS fun!
I cannot highlight the word FUN enough!

After hanging out for a while we had a yummy chili dinner with cornbread, ribs and salad. Yum!
After the meal we got the kids all dressed up and cold-weather attired.
It was chilly and windy.
(See Ainsley in the first pic, haha!)

Ains ditched the dragon from the other day and decided to be Tinkerbell.

The Babbs and yours truly. She was T-I-G-G-E-R!

My honey the robber and myself.
K told me that I was dressed Super Mom for the evening, what  sweetie!

The Gang.
They are such a SWEET group of kiddos and had so much fun together!

This is K, his Mom, Dad, Abby and my niece.
They were ready to GO!

This is my sister-in-law, Anna, and me!

K and my brother-in-law, Ike.
The boys were ready to head out!

(Sorry their wasn't a close-up of Adison, she was soooo busy running around!)


After we did some Trick-or-Treating we headed to the neighborhood Haunted House.
The kids were PSYCHED!
There was a short line but totally worth the wait!
It was a little bit spooky but totally a-okay for the little ones plus the people running it were aware of the small children.
 The haunted house.

This kiddos waiting so patiently to get into the haunted house.

The Babbinator and myself!
She is just as CUTE as a button!
Look, she is even giving you her snorty face!
LUCKY!

Abby and my father-in-law.
She was having a BLAST!

It really was a fun Halloween!
I can't wait for next year!

P.S. Happy Birthday Anna!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment