Friday, November 19, 2010

Crazy Friday

Hello all!
We have had a crazy, busy day today.
Abby had her 1 year check up.
She hasn't gained enough weight and actually lost some.
That plus a couple of other things have us all scratching our heads.
So we are going to wait and check again at her 15 month appointment.

She also 3 vaccines and Ainsley got her flu vaccine.
Needless to say, things were loud!
I jokingly told our nurses that it is always a circus when our girls come in.
They just laughed and nodded their heads.

We also watched my niece.
It was so fun and she is such a sweet little girl.
It was fun watching all the girls play together.

I leave you with a pic of our balancing beauty.


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like us at the doctor's office! In fact I pretty much have quit going. I'm sorry your little one isn't gaining weight. That can be so frustrating. My little boy had trouble when he was newborn--very stressful. Saying a prayer for you...

    ReplyDelete