Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am ready to decorate!

**Don't forget to vote!**


(K with Adison, 2007)

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
FAVORITE!
I love everything about it.
The sights, smells, tastes.
I love what it is that we celebrate.
The birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My way to usher in this glorious time of year is through decorating.
We turn the Christmas music on and deck the halls.
I cannot wait to put my Christmas tree up.
Well, I actually have to buy a new tree as K tossed our old one last year.
It was a hot mess, the poor thing needed to be put out of it's misery.
This year, we usher in a new tree.
I would really like to get one of those slim trees.
We shall see...

I am one of "those people" that like to have a theme.
I mainly focus on color- iridescent sparkly color and white.
I also have a slight snowflake thing going too.
Shhh!
It isn't an over the top thing, just a little bit of a cohesive factor.

I love to have homemade cookies and hot chocolate or hot apple cider always on hand.
I also love to have the music going non-stop.
When it gets close enough, that is pretty much all that plays in my car.
We also can't get away from watching some family favorite movies.

This time of year puts a smile on my face and a hop in my step.
I want to make this year as memorable as possible.

What are some of your favorite things at Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment