Thursday, September 9, 2010

We did a lot of...nothing today

(Adison and Ainsley playing in the tub that blocks go in.)

We didn't do much today. I woke up feeling either slightly sick or having a bad case of allergies. Either way, I woke up wiped out. The three girls have varying degrees of a cold. Ains and Abby were C-R-A-N-K-Y!

While Abby took her morning nap, Ains and I snuggled on the couch and watched Wonder Pets. She (and I secretly, shh!) loves that show and sings right along. We had lunch and right when I put Ainsley down for her nap, Abby decided to get up.

We played and tickled and I pretended to eat her neck. She has the cutest little belly laugh and I will make a fool of myself to get one of those little gems. They are not cheap and she likes to make you work for them.

After naps we picked up Adison from school. She had a fantastic day at school so as a treat Sonic Happy Hour was calling our names.

Currently, there is a moment of quite bliss. Adison is finishing up her homework, Ainsley is building with blocks and Abby is peacefully napping.

(I actually got some housework done too, but that is just not that enjoyable to read or write about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment