Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A picture post of sweet Abigail

I know that I have said this a million times and at this point it is probably old news, but Abby is the sweetest baby. She isn't very fussy or cranky (she has her moments though), all she really wants is to be held and loved on. I can soooo totally do that without her even asking. Her chubby cheeks are so kissable and squishy. She has the cutest laugh and makes these cute noises that make her sound a bit like a bird. She also has a temper on her, she throws herself on her tummy and kicks her little legs. (She looks a bit like a fish when she does this.) Lately she has started dropping herself backwards while sitting down. It is almost like she has such trust in K and I that we will always be there to catch her when she falls. She giggles and laughs when she does this, well except for when she is playing on the floor and randomly drops backwards, then she cries. Abby is also a real ham, she just loves to giggle and smile. When she realizes something makes you laugh she will keep doing it. She also likes to crawl all over you and manhandle you. She also also getting her top teeth in, but not the middle two. She is getting the ones in next to them, so at the moment she is starting to resemble a vampire. If you look closely at the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures you can see them. The tooth on her right is much easier to see than the one on the left.
Enjoy!

(I took all of these pictures in pretty quick succession. She was giggly and cute and having fun having her picture taken.)



Cheese!

Vampire!

Who can resist a face like this!?!

Giggle!

Mommy and Abby!

Rolling away.

What is this thing?

I want to grab it!

Silly face!

Another silly face!

Look at me! I am so cute!

I want to crawl on you Mom, how much longer do I have to sit here?

No comments:

Post a Comment