Saturday, September 25, 2010

I did something for the first time

No it is really not exciting.
K and I washed the house today.
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S!!!
I was going to paint my outdoor chairs today, but it looked like it was going to rain.
I now have a project for tomorrow.

We had a wonderful lazy day.
Made some birthday plans for the girls.
All 3 girls birthdays are within 5 weeks of each other.

I talked on the phone with my mom and K's mom.
Had wonderful conversations.
Kids napped, we chilled.

Then K got a migraine so I took the kiddos to church.
Amazing sermon!
Had some Taco Bell for dinner, yum!

At church I found out that Ains has a little friend named Isaac.
That's funny because my friend Clara has a little boy named Isaac & Ains loves him too.
She apparently likes boys with the name Isaac.
My brother-in-laws name is Isaac too!

Abby has discovered where we keep the cat food and keeps trying to eat it.
Yuck!

Adison is so funny, she is really excited about her birthday.
She keeps coming up with silly birthday ideas.
They normally revolve around some sort of Pokemon activity.

I am really looking forward to our family time tomorrow morning.
I will include pics in tomorrows post, I have been slacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment