Monday, September 13, 2010

I have no idea what to "talk" about...

I am just not sure what I want to say. I really don't feel like writing about what is going on, so maybe I will just write about the things that I have going on in my mind. Maybe I should have a big red sign up that says: DO NOT ENTER. Simply because my mind becomes a bit scattered at times. So, if you feel up to it, here are some of my thoughts.

-I realized this morning that I didn't do a post yesterday, it totally slipped my mind. But I justify that by the fact that I did two posts on Saturday, that works, right?

-K is still sick, stayed home from work today. He is either in bed or resting on the couch.

(This is what K has been doing when not sleeping, hacking or doing breathing treatments.)

-Abby is finally getting more teeth in, she currently has only her bottom two. The funny thing is though, that it is not her middle two teeth coming in on top, it is the ones next to them, so I think she will look like a vampire.

(Seriously, this is the cutest baby every! Can you tell that I am gaga over her!?!)

-Ainsley has decided that she doesn't want to be potty trained any more. Big girl underwear are so not her thing, she wants to wear diapers again. K and I think this might have something to do with Abby...not sure. On another Ainsley note, she told me yesterday after her nap that she stuck her finger in her poop. I told her that was disgusting and that her poop had germs in it. She then asked me if I stuck my fingers in my poop. Again, I told her that was disgusting and that I do not in fact to that. YUCK!

(This was the only picture I could get of her face. I asked her to smile and this is what I got.)

-Adison is growing up, she is not my little baby any more. She is just maturing and growing, it makes my heart sad :(


-It is almost Fall, time to start decorating. But in all honesty, I just don't have it in me yet.

-What else...I am getting nervous about the girls' birthday parties. I am selfish and just want to enjoy them and not worry about a big production with the cooking, cleaning and everything. Sorry to admit it.

-This is what Ainsley would look like almost every day if I did not have a dress to convince her to wear. I kid you not, every single day!


-Here is a pic of me in all of my sicky goodness. Enjoy.

(Feeling much better, still coughing & praying that this ends soon.)

-Is this not the saddest baby face ever, I don't know why she was making this face. Maybe she knows that I am gaga over her and is using it to her advantage...nah, she wouldn't do that to me...would she???


-I don't really have anything else. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment