Saturday, September 11, 2010

Adison finally lost her first top tooth


Adison's top tooth FINALLY came out. This thing has been loose, wiggly and dangling for about a week. She was excited for it to come out but not enough to let K pull it out. I don't pull teeth, they weird me out. As a kid I didn't pull out my own if I could help it.

Thursday night after dinner K played with it a little and it popped right out. She told us that she couldn't even feel it. Adison is so funny, she told us that she was so relieved. What a riot!

Her gaping hole then decided to bleed and bleed and bleed. K and I kept giving each other these faces like,"Wow, I can't believe that it is still bleeding." We pretended like it was normal to bleed that much, but let me tell you, I have never seen that before.

She was really excited to show her friends and for the Tooth Fairy to come. At school the next day she even got a sticker for being the first one in her class to lose a tooth. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment