Thursday, September 23, 2010

It was raining and I am still sick


I feel like a broken record, "We didn't do much/anything today."
Add this to the list, because we stayed at home today.
Then my two littlest ones decided that they needed to pull out every single toy that we own.
The damage was actually much worse, this is one tiny corner of it.

Ainsley was super cute and sweet with Abby (for the most part).
I just love watching my kids interact (for the most part).
They really are quite darling.

Adison was really funny this afternoon.
She was sitting at the table.
(Since you know Adison, you know that sitting is a loose term.)
She then started to fall out of her chair and squealed.
She then told me that she hurt her toe pinkie.
I laughed and laughed and laughed at that one.
She has the funniest one-liners.

That's it for today.
Hopefully my posts will be interesting again, someday...


No comments:

Post a Comment