Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday

Today I rested. Well, rested in the sense that I still have to take care of three children and myself.
Other than drop-off/pick-up Adison from school, we didn't go anywhere today.
I am still trying to get over being sick, I don't feel like too much of a sickie in my dr told me that it is because of my surgery that I am still sick, lowered immune system.
Here was my day:
Dropped Adison off at school.
Played with kids.
Put Abby down for a nap.
Played with Ains and watched some cartoons.
Lunch.
Nap.
Got Abby up from her nap.
Played with Abby.
Got Ains up.
Played with Ains & Abby.
Picked Adison up from school.
Helped Adison with homework.
Waiting for the hubs to get home.

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S!

Here's to feeling better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment