Friday, September 30, 2011

InstaFriday

It's Friday, that means that it is time to share your cell phone pics from the last week.
Head on over to Life.rearranged and link up!

life rearranged



My little girls love to help me unstack the dishwasher {score!}.
While handing me the cups Ainsley found the steaming basket.
She was obsessed with how you open and close it and just had to share the experience with Abby.



Adison was psyched that she got to play some games after school one day.
She was in. the. zone.
Nothing fazed her.



It's beginning to look like Halloween here.
K found these at Target when we went the other day.
The kids had a lot of fun putting them on the window.



I'm not sure that there is much to say about this picture.
Me + hot dog costume = awesome



Ainsley likes to pretend to sleep.
This picture is just too sweet.
They are starting to play so much better together.
I love it.



I love to make hair things for my girls.
They had red, white and blue ones for the 4th and I am planning on making some Christmas ones too.
Oh, Halloween or Fall ones would be fun...oh the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you made that hair clip? Super cute! You should do a tutorial! I'd love to learn!

    ReplyDelete