Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: School continues to go well for Adison and Ainsley. We have been able to do our walks most mornings. Abby is still showing us her eyes. We were able to go to the park earlier in the week after picking up Adison from school, we even got to go with friends! We went to IndiaFest last Saturday, I still need to blog about it though. Hubby and I had two at home date nights this week, I like hanging out with him :)

The Bad: the heat. It's back, with a vengeance, not that it ever really went away though. Today my car said that it was 110 out. I had a migraine yesterday, it kinda came out of no where and knocked me for a loop, ouch.
The Funny: Adison has taken a real interest in the temperature and in science in general. Today as we were getting out of the car she was explaining to Ainsley why it felt so hot out. She started talking about the temperature and the sun, as well as how different colors absorb or repel the heat. Then she started talking about humiliating, huh? So I asked if she meant humidity, ha ha. It was so funny.

That, my friends, is our week in a nutshell.
How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the heat! I'm son ready for cooler weather! And, in this stage of life, at home dates are our favorite, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I like this!!!! :) It's super CUTE! I love your posts as well! :) KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she is interested in weather, here's a link for some coloring books that explain different things.

    http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/edu/bm/

    It might be a little too technical but she might get something.

    ReplyDelete