Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?


5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?

1. This is a tough one. Um, The House of Cupcakes or Surviving and Thriving with Coffee and Cupcakes...I don't know what. Sorry

2. I have a lot, my mom, my mother in law, my friends. My inspiration though would be my kids, they are constantly inspiring me to better my self.

3. Coffee, coffee, coffee and coffee. Yes, I love it. Coffee with some milk and vanilla creamer is the breakfast of champions, err, well...this mama.

4. Yes I would, my mom dresses really well.

5. I did have posters on my wall. The ones that I remember the most were my New Kids on the Block posters. I even had a large one of Jordan, I had the biggest crush on him.

2 comments:

  1. striving and thriving with cupcakes and coffee. i like that. coffee with vanilla here too! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of people who have mother in laws that really invest in their lives. My mother in law is concerned with one person and one person only. And that is herself. It took me quite a few years to not take it personally. In fact, sometimes I still do. She is just hurtful. So, I envy the fact that you can say yours has been a mentor to you.

    ReplyDelete