Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

5. Fave thing about fall?

1. Realistic- exactly what I am doing now. I love being a stay at home mom, sure it can be tough, but it is so rewarding.
Unrealistic- a cupcake taster. Yep, I want to be able to taste test cupcakes, mmmmm.

2. We've been together going on 12 years, enough said.

3. I've been to Canada, briefly and then on our honeymoon we went to Jamaica.

4. Normally we do a family party and then depending on the child's age we do a friends party. As a kid, we always lived far away from family so it was normally my immediate family with a couple of friends.

5. Blue jeans and the cold weather coffee. I love the leaves turning colors and the crisp air. 

2 comments:

  1. Uh - I don't think being a cupcake taste tester is unrealistic at all. I think you should look into it. If you find a job doing this, please inform me because I want to move to be your co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a dream job-cupcake taster! Although, my body would hate me for it! Think I'll stick to making the twice a year! lol
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete