Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Having such an amazing support group in you all. Thank you so much for the support and encouragement that you gave me on my last post. You guys brought tears to my eyes, thank you, I love you all! The big girls are loving school right now, it's been really neat to watch them grow and blossom. Abby getting along famously with Ainsley. She wants her home when Ainsley is at school and they just play so well. 

The Bad: Adjusting to my new medicine has been a bit rough this week. Yes, it's getting better but it's still an adjustment.
The Funny: Right now I am listening to Lee direct a game of "Hop-a-handa Rosy" with Abby and K. Ainsley informed me today that when she grows up she wants to have a baby girl and name her Sarah. If she has a boy, she wants to name him "Cuke" {it rhymes with Puke} then she told me that if she had another little girl she would name her Piggy. Yes, never a dull moment at our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment