Monday, September 26, 2011

A case of the Mondays



Today was a rough day, I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
But seeing this smiling face, kissing the rounded cheek of my baby and hearing the laughter of my eldest soothes.

I don't know if I have been particularly sensitive or what, but man today won.
I admit it.

I have been reminded that it my weakness Christ is strong.
That strength and knowledge of it's existence can make rough days more bearable.

With that it mind, the verse that I see printed on my wall reminds me to keep at it.

"Let us keep running the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

Yes, there will be days that are hard, but for me, knowing that this is the race I am supposed to be on makes all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry! I've had that kinda day today. Yep, this life is a marathon, not a sprint, huh? hope today was smoother.

    ReplyDelete