Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a weekend

This weekend has been a dream.

My uncle and aunt came in town and I just realized that I did not take a single picture.
Ugh!
My consolation is knowing that they will be back in town for my brother's wedding in a few months so I will have lots of pics then.

We celebrated my Dad's birthday Friday evening.
It was so much fun.
My three girls plus my niece were all there.
I had such a good time watching the four of them run around and play together.
Again, no photo.
Blargh.

Saturday, my brother my lovely soon to be sister in law took the older two girls for a bit.
They took them to Barnes and Noble, to lunch and to see a movie.
My family rocks I tell you!

That meant that K and I only had ONE CHILD!
It was so odd.
It was so easy.
We spent a lot of time cuddling and hanging out with her before heading out to do some grocery shopping.

I was giggling and told K that people probably thought that she was our only one rather than the youngest of three.
I cannot begin to tell you how many comments I get about having 3 kids, having 3 girls, how are you old enough to have that many kids, wow your hands must be full!!
So being out with only one was kind of funny, I didn't hear any of the usual comments.
It cracks me up because 3 kids is really not a lot, now I know that 3 girls can come across as a bit unusual, but 3 kids is really not that many.
Plus, believe me when I tell you that I am more than old enough to have all these kids, ha ha!

Anyways, enough of my rant.
I DID manage to get some pics of Abby, I had to share.
Yes, they are the same  pics I shared on Facebook and Twitter.
What can I say, she is just too cute to not share again?



Yes, I am still completely addicted to Instagram :)

Abby is a big time cuddle bug and she LOVES to hug her Daddy.

I had to share this pic of our cat Zoe, she is our bathroom dweller (for some reason she loves our bathroom and chooses to sleep/hang out in there) and resident puker.
Ugh, this poor cat throws up a lot.


We attended church on Saturday evening.
It was a wonderful sermon about salvation.
I am still marinating everything that I learned.

We have another busy day today.
I also have to get the laundry done, ugh.
I just need to find a good schedule/routine to do it.
It just seems that during the week I am so busy with the kids that laundry is just the last thing I want to do.
So when the weekend rolls around I fear for our safety as the laundry looks large enough to attack and eat us.

How has your weekend been?
 

4 comments:

  1. How cute.
    My sister in law was somewhere with my nephew when he was a baby (he's only 2 1/2 now) and some guy oo-ed and awww-ed and said "Is he your first?" She said "No. He's my 4th." His eyes bugged out of his head and told her no way she's old enough to have 4. I'd say that is a compliment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll make a T-shirt that says, "I've got my hands full." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pictures Danna!; your baby is indeed gorgeous! and I'm sure she enjoyed being the center of attention..it must be hard to be an attention hog with 2 other cute sisters! *_^

    I'm glad you had a lovely weekend ^_^
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll make a T-shirt that says, "I've got my hands full." :)

    ReplyDelete