Friday, March 25, 2011

My interview with Adison


1. Where do Daddy and I work? What do we do there?
Daddy works at the Quick Shop {not really}, you work at home {yes}. Daddy pays bills and works on the computer, you change stinky diapers and feed us food.

2. How old do you think Daddy and I are?
Daddy is 40 {33}, I am 31 {30}.

3. What is your favorite part of school?
Recess!

4. What is your favorite part of being a big sister?
Getting to hug my sisters.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have a couple of things, I want to be a soccer player, a artist and a swimming teacher.

6. What is one extra special talent that you have?
Playing games is the most.

7. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Change into any Pokemon or Digimon in the world.

8. If you could be any animal what would you chose?
A sugar glider.

9. What is your favorite thing to do?
A couple of things: go to Emmy's, swimming classes and Grandma & Grandpa's.

10. If you had $10 what would you buy?
A mama Zooble.

11. What cracks you up?
Ainsley shaking her butt **giggle giggle**

12. What makes Mommy laugh?
The funny show (America's Funniest Home Videos) {yep}

 
13. What is your favorite food?
Ice cream and yogurt

14. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning my room {you betcha}

15. What is your favorite movie?
Totoro

6 comments:

  1. What sweet answers, I'm glad that she didn't want to grow up to be a garbage man like her Uncle Joe wanted to when he was young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I used to love America's Funniest Home Videos but now it seems it's not so much of a family show as it used to be...or did I just happen to watch a bad one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll!!! Great answers, she's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable now we need to her Ainsley's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO BEHIND - I really don't know HOW in the world I missed this post..but it's quite possibly the CUTEST thing that I've ever read. Melted my heart times quite possibly a bazillion - SO CUTE! Love love LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete