Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How is it Wednesday already???


Abby's mismatched, jungle-themed pj's. Too cute!

Okay, I am dong a list today.
It has been a while, why not?

1. I am trying Disqus for comments now. Please tell me what you think. I really would like to know.

2. Abby is still teething, it is miserable. She has been crying and/or temperamental the last week or so. We get little glimpses of her sweet disposition then she is crying again.

3. I am feeling a bit better, but am still taking it easy today. Ainsley and I watched Mary Poppins today. We both loved it. I was so surprised at how well she did watching it, she seemed quite enthralled.

4. I cannot believe that it is Wednesday already, I kept trying to convince myself that it was really Tuesday.
Woo hoo, the week is half way done.

5. Adison has had a huge growth spurt. I can hardly believe it! I think we have reached the long and lanky stage. She seems to be all legs! All of a sudden her shirts are too short and the pants that were too big are now too little!

6. I have been feeling God working in my life a lot lately. It just amazes me how He reveals things to us, often without our being aware of it. He also uses others to reveal things to us.

7. This verse has been bringing me so much comfort when I feel like I am in uncharted territory.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

8. We are trying Abby on a gluten free diet to see if that helps with her diarrhea, I am happy to report that it seems to be helping...I think. We are going to have to wait a bit longer to see if it is the gluten or the teething that is giving her problems. Anyone have a wheat allergy?

9. K is such a supportive hubby. I just had to throw that one out there, I don't feel like I talk about him that much.

10. Ainsley is super sweet. I love having one on one time with her, to really talk and listen to the funny things she says.

11. I don't really have an 11. Would you care to add one for me?



2 comments:

  1. You are such an awesome woman and Mommy ;)

    P. S. I LOVE the new comments box.

    -Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like a great person. I think I like the comments...

    -Miss-
    http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete