Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday 5

 
Outstanding


Proud


Energized


Splendid


Wonderful

1. It was outstanding seeing my mom this past weekend. We had so much fun catching up, shopping and laughing. I can't wait to see her again!

2. I am so proud of Adison. I see her maturing and turning into such a wonderful young lady. Why oh why do kids have to grow up so quickly!?!

3. My friends Jennifer, Clara and I have been able to resume our morning walks. I feel so energized when we are able to do this. Yippee!

4. This has been a splendid Spring Break so far. The weather was so pretty the beginning of the week that we spent a lot of time outside. It has been kind of chilly the last few days so we have been hanging out indoors. I love spending time with my cupcakes!

5. I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend. My brother & future SIL's wedding shower is Friday evening. I can't wait to celebrate. We should have a pretty relaxing weekend otherwise.





2 comments:

  1. What an awesome combination! It sounds like you have really had a great week. Glad the visit with you mom went so well!

    ReplyDelete