1. My To-Do list makes me want to cry, go back to bed and lay in the fetal position.
2. Abby currently has a love of climbing into the toy tubs and dumping all the toys out.
4. Adison doesn't have school today, yay!
5. Unlike Saturday, all of my kiddos slept in today. I didn't have to get up until 7:15, epic score.
6. Ainsley has some strange ideas about popsicles lately.
Me: "Ains you need to go get your snow boots on so we can pick up Adison from school."
Lee: "Can I wear dese (these, holding up her pink sparkly mary janes)?
Me: "No sweetie, snow will get inside of those and your feet with get cold."
Lee: "Oh, then I will turn into a popsicle."
Me: "Lee, we need to blow dry your hair a bit, it is too cold outside to leave with wet hair."
Lee: "I don't want to blow dry my hair, I yike (like) it wet."
Me: "I know sweetie, but I dont' want your hair to freeze and have you get sick."
Lee: "Oh, so a big popsicle will stick out of my head and you will have to push it back in."
8. Realized this morning while making my "coffee" that after I put the coffee in it that I then put so much milk and creamer in it that I actually have to warm it up to drink it. That is just sad.