I can't take any credit for this post today, it came from my bloggy friend Esther over at Laugh With Us Blog.
Okay, here we go.
- I am a New Year's Baby. My mom went into labor with me at 12:00 a.m and I was born at 1:35 a.m.
- I can't stand onions and have a gag reflex to them.
- Raw meat freaks me out, I worry that I will under cook it and everyone will get sick.
- I had Stevens-Johnson Syndrome due to the MMR.
- By the time I was 15 I had lived in 4 different states.
- I have double jointed elbows.
- I had the chicken pox two times.
- I had mono two times and now am chronically tired. Blah!
- I have a fear of sharks. I am terrified of them. My brother tried to convince me when we were kids that great whites lived in Lake Michigan. We have family that lives there and would visit every year. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy swimming there any more. Yes, I know how ridiculous this is, I live in a landlocked state.
- I LOVE pretty much anything crunchy, salty and covered in cheese.
- When I was a child I really wanted to be a teacher.
- I am addicted to lip balm. I always have some with me and they are strategically placed all over the house.
- I have turned into a germ-a-phobe. I have antibacterial wipes in the car and diaper bag. I think living with asthmatics has done this to me...at least that is what I tell myself.
- I love Fiestaware. I have to put them in the cabinet in rainbow order.
- I love creativity in others but struggle with being creative myself.
- If I had the day to myself I would probably spend it reading.
- Target is my downfall. It just makes me happy. I come from a long line of Target lovers and am apparently passing it down to my girls.
- My middle name is my great-grandmother's name. Our girls' middle names all come from their great-grandparents.
- I have to have a Coke/Pepsi everyday. It is what makes the world go round.
- I love blogging and reading other people's blogs.
- I have horrible buyer's remorse over pretty much everything that I buy.
- I suffer from horrible guilt. Any little thing that I do wrong I feel HORRIBLE about, I lose sleep and really worry about it.
- My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty.
- I learn the verses to songs really easy. It can be annoying to others at times. My mom used to say that if they would teach math using music I would have it down in no time. I have passed this skill on to at least one of my children.
- I love to laugh. I know most people say this too, but laughing is one of my favorite things in the world.
Happy Saturday everyone!