1. Adison's Mountain Group sang at church on Sunday. They sang Third Day's Children of God. It was so wonderful listening to their little voices sing such an amazing song. They also sing the opening music for Sarah Palin's Alaska. K and I saw them in concert a couple of months ago. Their music is amazing, check them out!
2. Someone (I am thinking Ainsley) switched the thermostat from the heater to air conditioning, brrr!
3. Abby's little personality has been showing itself more often lately. She has a TEMPER and a love for baby dolls. It will be interesting to see how her little personality works with the other kiddos.
4. Ainsley today told me that we needed to keep Abby from away from the cat food because if she eats it she will turn into a cat. I have no idea where she comes up with these things. Does she think that our 3 cats used to be children???
5. Adison told me that she is going to miss school during Christmas break, she will miss her teachers and friends. How cute! (That was not me as a child!)
6. We are about half way done with our Christmas shopping. Woo hoo!
7. I am not doing a Christmas card this year, it just seemed like too much. Maybe next year...
8. Happy Monday!