Thursday, December 30, 2010

A thoughtful homemade gift

I L-O-V-E homemade gifts.
In fact, I wish that I were a little more crafty so that I could make all of the gifts we give to people.
Maybe that is a bit of a reach for a goal...I wish that I could even USE my sewing machine.
I can turn it on, does that count for anything?

Back on track.
Anyways, my dear friend Clara made the cutest Christmas gifts for Adison and Ainsley.
When they opened them, they both squealed with delight.
To be honest, I squealed, too.
I admit it, they are just so darn cute!


I am so very grateful to have such an amazing and thoughtful friend!
Thank you so much Clara!

How about you, can you sew?
I really really really want to learn how to.
Maybe that is something that I can work on for the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment