1. Adison cracks me up. After dinner last night she asked if she could tell me a secret. I, of course, said yes. She then leans over and whispers very theatrically, "I really love your socks and sometimes sneak them to wear to school." Ha ha, I love the idea of my little tiny 8 year old wearing her mother's socks to school. Yes, sometime in the future I will share that golden nugget with her...preferrably in front of a future boyfriend...if K and I ever decide she is allowed to date...which she is not...well, maybe when she is 30.
2. Ainsley has been REALLY naughty lately. Last night while "getting ready for bed" she decided to play with soap in the bathroom. I found it all over the sink, vanity and dripping onto the floor. She just flashes that dimpled smile and somehow I forget everything. Huh, why didn't that work when I was a kid???
3. Abby's tooth finally came in but she is worrying me. Her lymph nodes are swollen on her neck and groin. She will be seen at the dr's tomorrow. I would really appreciate some prayers, I will let you know asap what is going on with my sweetie. She is also so stinkin' cute and is starting to imitate what we do, she is also saying, "BOO!".
4. I had a good cry yesterday and am finally in the Christmas spirit. Can I blame it on hormones please? I know I had a hysterectomy but those pesky hormones are still popping up every 4 weeks.
5. I am convinced that I have the most wonderful hubby ever. K is funny, thoughtful and a wonderful daddy. I couldn't ever ask for more.
6. I talked with my mom this morning, her poor Greyhound, Sport, had to have two teeth removed and was a hurtin' unit. Sport is the sweetest dog ever, he thinks he is a lap dog even though he is the size of a small horse. When Adison was little she used to moo at him like a cow since he was so large.
7. I don't have a #7, but thought it was a good number to end on...how about how I need to tackle the laundry before it decides to grow legs and attack us?
Happy Thursday y'all!