Thursday, December 30, 2010

70 degrees in December...what!?!?

No, I didn't type that incorrectly.
Yes, I am talking about today, December 30, 2010.
Yes, I am talking about my state of Kansas.
Yes, it really was 70 today.

To be honest though, it really didn't feel like 70.
It was windy and that strong wind was cold.
I seriously though was pretty comfortable in a long sleeve shirt and pants.
(A sweatshirt would have been better though.)

In honor of our rare warm day here in the Sunflower State, the girls and I went to the park
They played and played and played.
Who knows, we might not see weather like this again until the end of April.

Abby and I hanging out.
Love using the carrier!

Ainsley on the slide.


A few pics of Adison.
She was running around and playing with all the other kids.
I was lucky to get some of them with her being stationary.


Ainsley swinging.
I loved the way that the wind blew her hair around in the pictures.
I thought they turned our really pretty.


Yes, we made the most of this warm reprieve.
I know that they cold is coming.
Saturday the high is only 31, brr!

2 comments:

  1. Just visiting (now following) from blogfrog. We were just in Kansas City visiting friends and family and enjoying the great weather given we live in Canada and have never had a Christmas that warm!

    Stuck now in South Dakota for a day or two or three... wish we had stayed in KC :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting (now following) from blogfrog. We were just in Kansas City visiting friends and family and enjoying the great weather given we live in Canada and have never had a Christmas that warm!

    Stuck now in South Dakota for a day or two or three... wish we had stayed in KC :D

    ReplyDelete