Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Abby's taken a few...stubbies?

On Christmas Eve, the three pink cupcakes and I joined my Dad at McDonald's for some lunch.
The girls were so excited to go and see their Papa.
While eating my Dad and I were talking about the fact that Miss Abigail is just on a different schedule than the other girls were.
The main thing that is that Abby is still not walking.
She actually has very little desire (if any at all) to walking independently.
She will cruise around things just fine but if you try to help her walk she will normally do this s-l-o-w, cautious descent to the floor and promptly crawl away as fast as her little body can take her.

Adison was distracted, looking at her toy, eating and talking with Ainsley.
All of a sudden her little voice interjects, "Abby has taken a few stubbies."
Huh?
What?
Dad and I look at each other and start laughing.
"What Adison?"
"What are stubbies?"
She then realized her goof and started laughing herself.
Silly girl.
When asked what stubbies were she confessed that she had no clue.
She did however have a lot of fun making silly sayings with her new word.


2 comments:

  1. lol I make up words all the time and have just as much fun with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I make up words all the time and have just as much fun with them! :)

    ReplyDelete