Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Spring break is next week! Yay for no schedules and pajama days. As of now it looks like mostly rain for next week, praying for a few sunny days. Today I got Adison and Ainsley signed up for swimming lessons. They love having them and I think knowing how to swim is so important. I realized today that next summer all three girls will be in swimming lessons, wow! I ordered a few things from Downeast Basics last Thursday and they arrived on Monday! The clothes all fit well and are oh so cute! Super amazing awesome news: My mother-in-law got her genetic test back to see if she is a carrier for the same breast cancer gene that K's cousin, Tiffany, has and she is NOT a carrier! Meaning that at least for this type of cancer my girls are safe. Praise the Lord!

The Bad: um, nothing! Oh, you know, other than the time change. I'm not a morning person to begin with so waking up earlier is rough. However, having it be light later is oh so sweet.

The Funny: Yesterday morning after dropping Adison off at school, Abby and I were walking into the house. I asked Abby: Are you my sweet girl? A: No, I your baby! How funny and sweet is that. 

**Don't forget that I made a button, it's on the right, if you would like to join in! Just share in the comments if you did!**

No comments:

Post a Comment