1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
3. Beach or mountain vacations?
4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
1. I will go looking like a semi-mess. Hair pulled back, yoga pants with some make-up on. I never feel quite put together without make-up on.
2. I normally try to push through a boring book but sometimes you have to throw in the towel and call it done. I don't go that very often though.
3. Hey, I'm not picky. A vacation is a vacation. Time away from the house, without the normal routine and schedule is glorious. If I had to choose between the two though, I would take the beach. The waves, sand, children laughing maybe a margarita or two.
4. The redbud trees blooming. Seeing those little white clusters of flowers means the start of spring.
5. The last time K and I took a couples vacation was our honeymoon. I enjoy taking family vacations, I love seeing them experience new things. Back to question number three though, a vacation is a vacation :)
Have a great weekend!