Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 3 of summer break




This picture was snapped by K almost two weeks ago.
I had been jumping in puddles with the girls and then Lee accidentally kicked mud all over me.
Awesome...not.

3 days of summer break.

Day 1: was spend doing absolutely nothing, I'd had a migraine on Monday night and was in a post-migraine fog Tuesday.

Day 2: nothing grand. We lazed about the house, I love not having to be anywhere in the morning. Glorious. Finally we got moving around lunch time, I "made" turkey and ham tortilla roll-ups with garlic hummus and carrots for lunch. My girls love tortilla roll-ups. We made it to the gym {I can't even get into my work-out frustrations right now, the progress is still stalled!} and then the kids begged to go to the pool. We went, it was freezing but the kids had a blast. Poor Abby was so cold but she powered through. Last night ended in another headache, le sigh.

Day 3: so far it consists of Abby and I laying in bed listening to music on my phone and consuming what could be the best cup of coffee I've ever made. I love it when that happens!

My girls love watching videos on YouTube, yesterday was spent watching a vast array of videos:

We've been singing this song in church and I cannot get it out of my head, I love it:

Ainsley is obsessed with this song and sings it constantly:
 
 I saw this video from Facebook yesterday and laughed hysterically, make sure you watch the entire thing:
 The last one led to me teaching Adison how to do this dance, you're welcome world:
What's new in your worlds lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment