Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happiness Week, Day: 6


Tomorrow we are back at it, it's hard to believe that the new week is upon us.
Three weeks, Adison has three weeks of school left.
3 more Mondays.

1. Overflow.
Tonight we had a worship service at church called Overflow.
It's so great to worship, to worship for longer than at a normal service and to worship with the kids.
Adison sat with a friend and the little girls sat with K and me as well as one of our friends.
I loved it, love love loved it.

2. Naps.
I've not been sleeping well, at all.
The coughing, oh the coughing.
It was so bad that not even the Nyquil I took worked.
Sigh.
This morning after church and a quick trip to the store I slept.
The girls were being loud and running around so I lay in bed and prayed for sleep.
Praise the Lord, I think I slept for an hour or an hour and a half.

3. Miss Abigail in swimsuits and dancing.
Abby, despite my constant demands that she stop growing, is getting bigger.
On Thursday I noticed that her 2T clothes were looking little on her, Friday I went through all of her clothes and pulled all the 2T ones that didn't fit any longer.
::sniffle::
Her swimsuit didn't fit anymore so while we were at Target we picked up a new one for her.
I decided to get her a little tankini so it would be easier to get it on and off.
I thought that it was one of the tankinis that would completely cover her tummy but when we got home and she tried it on it showed her little belly.
It was so stinkin' cute seeing her little herniated button.
She loved all the ruffles on it, she bounced and danced and was spinning in circles.
Cutie pa-tootie.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Sweet little Babs! :} I also haven't been sleeping well lately, so I am so glad you got even the littlest of naps in!

    ReplyDelete