Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bullet points





:: I had a lovely Mother's Day. We went to church, then K took us all out to Jose Peppers or as my kids like to call it "Dr. Peppers", we then took the kiddos to the park {where my only job was to bask in the sun's glow}, we then went home to rest for a bit and then headed out for ice cream with my dad, step-mom, brother, sister-in-law and niece. Oh yeah, K gifted me with a Duck Dynasty hat. The girls was supa-jealous. Adison kept trying to take it, back off little ladies, this is mama's!

:: There are only 8 days of school left. Come on Summer and days at the pool! I just had my last school-related meeting of this school year and all I can say is woo hoo! Although next year I'm going to be taking on a pretty big responsibility with one of the committees I'm on, for now  though, I'm just going to ignore all of that.

:: Mother's Day was not kind to my "Get my butt into shape for swimsuit season" kick that I'm on. ::sigh:: That means kicking it into high gear, ouch. I'm so sore. My ankle injury had set me back quite a bit, I feel like I had lost a lot of the muscle toning that I'd accomplished so I'm pushing it, trying to get back to where I was.

:: The Color Run is in a few weeks, at this point I'm going to call it the Color Walk because this lady still cannot run, a jog for a few minutes is all that my ankle will allow. 

:: K and I have been on a huge downsizing binge lately, we have been trying to get rid of some of the "stuff" that we have around our home. It seems like we stop using things {the kids grow out of/stop using} and rather than do something else with it, we hold on to it. Why??? Today I sold our double stroller. We don't need it, why is it taking up space??? Plus, I don't know about you guys, but a few extra bucks helps, with this economy money is tight.

:: What books are you guys reading? I need some new titles/authors. I haven't been reading as much lately and NEED to, reading {besides sleeping} is my favorite thing to do, I just need some new material. Share, por favor?

:: Tell me what's new with you, I miss our chats, xo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment