Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happiness Week, Day: 5


Day 5, here we are, it's Saturday!

1. I have to say that I was very happy to hear that Adison's soccer game was rained out.
I did not want to have to stand in the cold and be wet, I admit it, I'm a wienie.
Did I tell you that I agreed to be the assistant coach?
I think so but can't quite remember.
So, I really really REALLY didn't want to have her game today.
I was so happy that I got the text while still laying in bed.

2. Church tonight.
I got to see some of my friends and the sweet nursery kids.
I love our church, absolutely love it.
Tomorrow night we have an extra worship service called Overflow, I love the worship as well as listening to our girls sing their hearts out. 

3. Rotisserie chicken sandwich from Mr. Goodcents.
Today after running errands K went to Mr. Goodcents to pick up some food.
Today I had a rotisserie ________ {there was another word here, I just can't remember what it was }herb chicken sandwich with slices of parmeasan cheese on whole wheat bread.
So good.

Happy Saturday lovelies, here's to a wonderful Sunday, xo

1 comment:

  1. Love, you will make an excellent Assistant Coach! I am looking forward to many great stories! And I love that you guys have found such a wonderful place of Worship <3 And that sandwich sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete